Question:
What type of vehicle do ecology gurus drive?
2007-05-10 14:53:00 UTC
What type of vehicle do ecology gurus drive?
Seventeen answers:
2007-05-10 14:57:18 UTC
Saw license plate this morning with "environmentalist" legend on it. It was on a gas guzzling hummer.
Wiz
2007-05-15 13:52:36 UTC
Almost all fly in private jets and ride in luxury cars or SUVs. It is the way of the Guru, that the disciple changes while the guru continues to live the "good life".
?
2007-05-14 17:18:30 UTC
I dont know but Al Gore 's house uses 30 times the energy of a regular family home.
2007-05-10 16:01:38 UTC
You have to understand how the typical limousine liberal thinks. It's do as I say not as I do. That hypocrite Al Gore rides private jets and chauffered limos everywhere. Would it kill Al Gore to ride a hybrid everywhere or take Public transportation like he tells everyone else to do? Things that make you say Hmmmmm!
2007-05-10 17:40:49 UTC
You have to understand that even if 99.9 percent of people who believe in environmental causes actually practice their beliefs in their own lives, some dopes will focus on the few hypocrites who don't and use that as an excuse to dismiss the rest.
2007-05-16 09:18:56 UTC
Electric, without a question! The sun "throws" 30,000 times more energy than we could ever use, all we need to do is harness it. If you dive deeper into alternative fuels research, you will quickly realize that the only viable long term energy solution is electric power.
nichole f
2007-05-10 22:46:14 UTC
Actually, it might kill Al to ride public transit. He's a high profile man and needs more protection than you or I. He could probably do more more to conserve, but so could we (no matter how much you're doing, you can always do more).

Anyway, the answer is: bicycles.
H.C.Will
2007-05-15 14:30:08 UTC
Gurumobiles.
NLBNLB
2007-05-10 16:11:41 UTC
I am a consultant in CO2 mitigation and I donĀ“t own a car anymore.

I put my ideas in practice and live happily so.
Jae
2007-05-11 19:17:00 UTC
take a guru survey
2007-05-10 15:22:44 UTC
the poor ones are on donkeys

the rich ones use chariots
2007-05-15 00:06:52 UTC
the diamler crysler

you can check the web site- emagzine.com
2007-05-10 20:03:51 UTC
Hybrids if they can afford them or nothing at all if it can be helped.
unitedstatesairforce555
2007-05-11 18:23:30 UTC
just as bad of gas-hogs and normal people do
pinkbullet
2007-05-14 14:50:48 UTC
they use bike
Trooper